The Museum is Open
Safety measures are in place to keep employees and guests safe:
- Enjoy a contactless visit. Pre-pay online or at the Museum.
- Masks are required for Museum entry (including staff) and must be worn throughout your visit. If you do not have a mask, or your mask becomes damaged during your visit, a basic surgical mask will be provided.
- Guests are asked to sanitize hands upon entering.
- Please maintain at least 6 feet (2 meters) distance between yourself and other Museum visitors whenever possible.
- High-touch areas will be cleaned throughout the day, and visitors will find several hand-sanitizing stations placed conveniently around the Museum.
- A route through the galleries has been created to make your experience as enjoyable as possible and avoid crowding in smaller spaces. Following the route, which is marked by easy-to-follow signage throughout the Museum, encourages social distancing and ensures you have time to enjoy all the spaces and exhibitions throughout the building.
- We are now offering some group tours, dependent upon the size of the group. Please contact Laura Desmond at (315) 393-2425 to inquire.
- Elevator access is available. Please use the elevator with your immediate party only.
The Frederic Remington art exhibitions on view:
- The Albert and Addie Newell Galleries
- The Richard E. Winter Gallery & Torrey Family Gallery - 2021 Members' Juried Art Exhibit
- A new, permanent exhibition, “Beauty & Strength: The Life and Work of American Sculptor Sally James Farnham.” This exhibit, generously funded by The Robert F. and Eleonora W. McCabe Foundation.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.