Birthday Party Information Guide
The Children’s Museum provides:
Pizza Delivery: It is very common for hosts to have pizza delivered to Kid’s Place from their favorite pizza parlor.
Decorating: Many hosts choose to have a themed party. You are welcome to bring table cloths, balloons, streamers and other decorations. You can arrive ½ hour before your party to decorate and set up. If you require more time, you can request it through the phone and we charge $30 for every extra half hour.Piñata: We provide a bat and rope but hosts must provide the piñata.
- We require a refundable deposit of $70 at the time of booking, which will be returned the following Tuesday after your event, considering that the Museum was returned to its original state upon departure.
- Party renters must provide all decorations, food and paper products
- There is a limit to the number of people in the party: For children under 4, only 10 people are allowed, and for children 5 and up only 15 people are allowed.
- If the required standards for supervision are not met, we will be responsible for calling in extra staff to supervise with the cost for staffing taken out of the $70 deposit.
- Renters must agree to return the Museum in the exact condition it was found in and are responsible in the instance that something gets broken with the cost of the item deducted from the $70 deposit.