The Children’s Museum provides:
- A private setting for your group
- A staff member to lead art projects and help with the setup and breakdown of your function
- A room specifically for kids to enjoy cake and gifts
- The opportunity to decorate
- A piñata hook
- A fully stocked art studio
- Several areas for free play and interactive exhibits
- A kitchen for storage of your food and refreshments
- An ice cream scoop and cake knife
- Help cleaning up and removal of garbage
Frequently Asked QuestionsCost: $30/hour for members, $35/hour for non-museum members. Most hosts rent for a two hour time span. For more information about memberships call 393-2425.
Pizza Delivery: It is very common for hosts to have pizza delivered to Kid’s Place from their favorite pizza parlor.
Decorating: Many hosts choose to have a themed party. You are welcome to bring table cloths, balloons, streamers and other decorations. You can arrive ½ hour before your party to decorate and set up.
Piñata: We provide a bat and rope but hosts must provide the piñata.
*The maximum number of guests allowed is 40
*The museum does not provide decorations, food, plates, cups, or napkins
*Although we provide one staff member, you must bring your own supervision for your event. The host must provide 1 adult for every 3 children (1-5 years of age), and 1 adult for every 5 children (6-12 years of age)
*Hosts will be charged $17.50 for every half hour should their party run over its allotted time span
*All hosts are required to fill out a short contract before the date of the party. Contracts are available in a folder at Kid’s Place, (please ask for one), or you can download one here. E-mail email@example.com to have a contract sent to your e-mail.